Revising My Site

December 7, 2011

6 Responses to “Revising My Site”

1.   andycrazn said:

nicely done. i think im gonna steal some ideas from you. 🙂

2.   morgan92 said:

I fund it very funny that many of our updated pages are alike. I guess we are both on the same page.

3.   Henna said:

Does your theme not allow for a blogroll? Your “Open Ended Question” is something of interest to me. Definitely going to check that out. Also, all the background information on your story and author, that you have planned out, will help us who haven’t actually read your story to understand it me. Thanks!

4.   mikadroz said:

Thanks, everyone! As for the blogroll, my theme does not allow for one :/

5.   mchan said:

I second Andy, very well done! I like how you included a section for information about the conflict and themes and I hope you don’t mind if I borrow from you. I also think Links is a good addition for further information. How would you implement a discussion question area? I think if it was an interactive chat log or something similar it would work very well!

6.   mikadroz said:

Thank you! Regarding the discussion questions, I’m planning on writing questions that the reader can presumably discuss with their friends– kind of like the discussion questions you sometimes see at the end of novels. I’d love to have an interactive chat log, but I’m not sure of how to do that. Maybe I can encourage readers to leave their answers in the comments section!